Just Like Family is resolute in delivering safe and compassionate personal care to all of our clients. Our caregivers practice proper hygiene to reduce health risks to seniors. In addition, we are also providing the following precautions.
- Constantly review best practice safety measures
- Provide thermometers to all of our caregivers
- Caregivers take the temperature of clients upon request
- Weekly training with all employees to provide CDC guideline updates
- Wipe and spray down groceries and incoming packages
- Sanitize internal household items frequently such as doorknobs, light switches, counters, cabinets, phones and remotes
- Provide employees with masks and gloves
- Ongoing review and implementation of all CDC requirements
We also understand that emotional health is just as important as physical health. Just Like Family caregivers have stepped up their everyday procedures by helping the elderly comprehend and practice social distancing. JLF also reviews new measures to reduce distress, boredom and isolation for older adults during the coronavirus pandemic.
- Create an amended care plan for changes in routine care to offer peace of mind to family members
- Maintain a familiar routine for our clients to ease the process of adapting to sudden necessary changes
- Help our seniors communicate with loved one through virtual devices
- Obtain necessary household supplies by arranging delivery for medications, groceries and other goods
Just Like Family’s in-home caregivers continue to be homecare heroes on the frontlines, taking necessary steps to protect elderly loved ones and themselves as well as doing whatever it takes to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
If you’d like to find out more please contact Just Like Family at (717) 273-1950.